I blog for the hell of it.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Day: 17 August 2011

If eBay doesn't really intend to let anyone contact their "customer support," then why oh why don't they just SAY so instead of making me search all over the damn place trying to figure out how to contact customer support? Yeah, I know -- clear my cache!
The Maltese Falcon on TCM tonight. Such a wonderful movie -- I have to watch it whenever it's being shown. Even though, as M keeps pointing out, we own the DVD and could watch it anytime. And even though I know almost all the dialogue by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. From time to time, though, I might have to moderate comments. I know that's not very hospitable, so I try to do it only for posts that are more than a week old.