I blog for the hell of it.


Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Day: 14 August 2011

Another pretty average Sunday. Mostly rainy and cloudy with brief sunny spells -- not my favorite kind of weather.
Call from E about M's mom -- said she's been doing much better lately; even getting up and walking around with no help. But he also said she's been trying to take off her Aricept patch, so it's hard to know just what's really going on with her. E sounded optimistic, though.
Spent the evening watching more old movies -- Blade Runner (which I've seen countless times) and Back to the Future, Part 1 (which I've seen even more than countless times). Love 'em both.
Email not downloading properly on my cell phone -- had to get M to figure out what was going wrong. Yes, I AM a techno dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. From time to time, though, I might have to moderate comments. I know that's not very hospitable, so I try to do it only for posts that are more than a week old.