I blog for the hell of it.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Day: 3 September 2011

Last night I finally got around to watching the recording I made of the Tony Awards show from back in June!!! I do this every year, but I think this is the longest I've ever waited to watch. And it was really one of the better shows, too -- but the Tonys are always entertaining. Especially now that Rosie O'Donnell isn't hosting. Glad to see that John Laroquette won the Best Featured Actor in a Musical award for his role in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. One of my favorite musicals, although I haven't seen this revival. Hard to imagine Harry Potter (sorry -- I mean Daniel Radcliffe) as J. Pierpont Finch, but it's a role that's hard to mess up.

News from Texas: Cactus Pryor has died. Now that's really a name from the distant past!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. From time to time, though, I might have to moderate comments. I know that's not very hospitable, so I try to do it only for posts that are more than a week old.